Lovin' the POWER of Mind Movies

Aloha!
... from the Beautiful Island of Maui



One of the things I do daily to stay focused on the things I choose to manifest is to view my Mind Movie.  These are so much fun to make ~ it really is the gift that keeps on giving. 
I'm sharing mine with you and hope that you enjoy it!

It is key to begin and end each day by viewing your mind movie.  It works for me when I work it.  =)

What I love about this is that the images are personal; you literally choose visuals of the things you desire and place them in your film.  Those who are familiar with the hit movie "The Secret", know of the visualization board ~ and it works too, but your own mind movie is like a visualization board on steroids. 

Mind Movies engage multiple senses, and I think truly penetrate the subconscious and even super-conscious levels which seems to POP manifestation to a whole new level.  There's more about them on my original YouTube page for Mind Movies.

Check back soon for a link to download 6 pre-made Mind Movies as my gift!

Make Every Thought Pay You a Profit
~ Amber Blissin' Out on Maui

p.s.  Special Thanks to Shakti Gawain who first introduced me to Creative Visualization!

Comments