HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY!


I just LOVE the Hawaiian Tradition of Aloha Friday! It's really fun energy and takes T.G.I.F. to a whole new level. Like most things Hawaiian there is food, family (ohana) and fun.

...Even workplaces participate ~ and often bar-b-q. Sweeeeeeeet, huh?

As this week winds down to a close, I find myself counting my blessings BIGTIME! In fact, here's a visual one for you just for checking out the blog...

As an avid LOA (Law of Attraction) practitioner, I found myself largely in an "attitude of gratitude" all week. Blessings upon blessings just kept pouring in. And the more I was grateful, the more I kept having to be grateful for.

I'm loving this feeling and know that it is an easy state for all of us to attain. I started keeping a daily gratitude log - just a quick note of the things that happened during the day that I was grateful for. The next thing I know, I had to go to 2 pages, then 3, now 4.

See where this is going?

LOA states that what we focus on, we attract into our lives. Give yourself the greatest gift EVER ~ gratitude. It will magnify and multiply in your life quickly. Finally, a spiral up.

...And here is the symbol for Gratitude, from my dear friend, Stacey Robyn of Go Gratitude.



One more note on Aloha Friday ~ I make it a point to collect things during the week and pack them away in a bag in my closet. Thursday night I prepare the package, and leave it placed conspicuously in my bedroom. Then...

THE FIRST THING I SEE ON ALOHA FRIDAY IS A BAG FULL OF GIFTS FOR ME!

What a great way to start the day. =)

Be blessed!

Amber Blissin' Out on Maui

Comments