Aloha ~ Great to be here!

Well today was my first TRUE "Social Networking" day. In a word, "Wow!" It's as if I can still feel my brain spinning ~ but in a good way. =)

Even though this site's background and name were set a year ago, a series of events took me out of the game for exactly 364 days and brought my life to a screeching halt. So, in one day I set this site up, attempted to recover my key domain names, took an online class on social networks, set myself up with a Twitter account and content, and set up a blog site on 2010 Blessings com...

I'm tired just thinking about it ~ talk about overwhelm. But, what an education! I have to admit it was a crash course in techno; I didn't even know what an avatar or widget was this morning.

It makes me think of that old line,
"Don't try this at home. Only a trained professional..."


It is so cool to be connecting to people in real time, and even I could do this all in one day. I am excited about the friends I am already making, and dazzled by the sharing of information ~ literally in a nano second.

I'm also in amazement at the wealth of opportunity to market online NOW! I mean really, this is great ~ no boss, no commute, and I'm still in my PJ's.

Changing times call for changing strategies, and I am thrilled to be at home when so many jobs are being eliminated. As a former stockbroker I remembered again today that there is a way to prosper in any market!

Even the Great Depression produced millionaires ~ and do you know what a million was really worth back in the 1930's? ...and with compounding interest, those millionaires are now billionaires.

I am truly excited to see what great minds will create in this cycle. I have some ideas that I'd like to share going forward in this blog. Leveraging is a powerful tool ~ and we can ALL be empowered, even in this economic climate.

Stay tuned.

Here's to Our Massive Success and Bliss!
Amber on Maui

Comments