Grab my Fave Mayan Calendar for yourself NOW!!

Aloha from Maui in 2010!




Wow ~ we're already four days into the New Year! (Gregorian).  I can see that the time speedup that we have been on is continuing.  lol

One of the things which has kept me busy, busy, busy this past week (in addition to Holiday Blissin' Out), was building a new site for 12-22-2012blog.com, and setting up accounts to handle sales for my Favorite Mayan Calendar, ...and other goodies I'll be offering this year.

To call this a mere calendar is definitely an understatement.  This full color gem details the entire year (13 moons), as well as MAJOR INFO on the Mayan Calendar and how it works, instructions to calculate your Galactic Signature, POWER DAYS to plan ahead for, and artwork that will inspire you!

The calendar change/addition was instrumental in impacting my life.  I've been on the calendar for 8 Gregorian years now and it's phenomenal for my personal and planetary energy alignment.  It's great to be back on natural time again and knowing that I AM time!






*all calendars are shipped via USPS with Delivery Confirmation.  Enjoy!

Special Note: Keep your eyes peeled for 12-22-2012blog.com ~ it's going to be an awesome Cyber Space!

Comments