Let's Clean up the Gulf with our Group Intention!

Aloha from the Beautiful Island of Maui

Happy Aloha Friday!


I had the great blessing to be on a LIVE call this past Monday with Joe Vitale and Pat O'Bryan.  They mentioned that they were in the process of working up a FREEEEEE download of music to heal the Gulf of Mexico oil spill crisis.  Way Cool!

Here's the link to download the Clear the Gulf Audio.  There are 3 choices to download: affirmations (with Joe Vitale reading the healing affirmations), subliminal version, and music only.  This awesome 15 minute audio is both Beautiful and Powerful!

Together we CAN make a difference ~ so, let's clean up the Gulf with our group intention.  Infinite Thanks to Pat O'Bryan and Joe Vitale for having the vision and for taking inspired action!

For those interested, here are the Affirmations by Joe.

Joe Vitale's Clear the Gulf Affirmations

The Ocean is at peace
I am at peace

The waters are clearing and clean
The Divine is healing the ocean

I let go of my negativity
You let go of your negativity
We let go of our negativity

I release all hate and resentment
you release all hate and resentment
we release all hate and  resentment

I am at Peace
You are at Peace
We are at Peace

I love you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you*

The more peaceful I become, the more the ocean heals
The more peaceful you become, the more the ocean heals
The more peaceful we become, the more the ocean heals

The Divine can heal anything

We are returning to harmony

What I believe, I see

I soak up the spill in my soul
You soak up the spill in your soul
We soak up the spill in ours soul

I love the Ocean
You love the Ocean
We love the Ocean

I love all involved
You love all involved
We love all involved

The waters are becoming clear and beautiful once again

I forgive all
You forgive all
We forgive all

Thank you for healing the water
Thank you for clearing the water
Thank you for healing
Thank you for healing the water

I am one with clearing of all life
You are one with clearing of all life
We are one with clearing of all life

Om Shanti

I invoke Divinity to heal the people involved
You invoke Divinity to heal the people involved
We invoke Divinity to heal the people involved

I take responsibility and heal myself first
You take responsibility and heal yourself first
We take responsibility and heal ourselves first

As I clear the world clears
As you clear the world clears
As we clear the world clears

As I feel peace the world feels peace
As you feel peace the world feels peace
As we feel peace the world feels peace

I am at peace
You are at peace
We are at peace

The water is clearing and cleaning and healing
All is in Divine Order

I love you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you*

All is well!


I'm so inspired by this that I'm planning to do a YouTube about it ~ and definitely to listen everyday.  WE are powerful beyond our greatest imagination!

Sending all of you Love and Light...
Amber Blissin' Out on Maui


p.s. I love you, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank You* is from Ho'oponopono ~ Check out Joe's book with Dr. Hew Len "Zero Limits" on this fabulous Hawaiian Healing System.

Comments